1. Please arrive 10 minutes prior to treatment time. If it is your first appointment, you will need to complete a personal consultation card.
2. Clients who are late or not available for their appointment may lose part of their treatment time accordingly or may need to rebook.
3. It is the responsibility of each client to provide any medical information that may contra-indicate his or her treatment in any way. 10Beauty reserves the right to not perform a treatment if we feel there are any possible health risks to the client or practitioner. Pregnancies and serious ailments should be advised upon booking, as a doctor’s note may be required. Please note that alcohol consumption or being under the influence of drugs is not advised before having a treatment. 10Beauty reserves the right to not perform a treatment if we feel there are any possible risks.
4. 10Beauty will not be held responsible for any problems following treatment if medical problems/information was not disclosed upon consultation.
5. Minors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
6. Should there be an emergency or major/unavoidable issue meaning the treatment cannot go ahead the client can re-arrange the treatment.
7. If you cancel your appointment please allow 24 hours prior notice.
8. For all treatments a deposit will be required on booking which is non refundable. Should you need to reschedule your appointment the deposit will be allocated to your next booking. To reschedule please contact the salon direct or via the booking confirmation email.
8. At 10Beauty a patch test is required for clients wanting an eyelash/eyebrow tint and cluster lashes 24-48 hours before the treatment. A patch test will also be required for clients who have had a change or taking new medication or pregnant. This must be advised before any treatment takes place.
9. Please ensure you retrieve all your personal items before leaving the premises, as we cannot be held responsible for lost items.
10. 10Beauty takes personal details from clients at the consultation procedure. This will be kept safe and in the strictest confidence. We would, on occasion like to send you details of open evenings and special promotions. If you would rather not receive these please let us know.
11. 10Beauty gift vouchers are valid from 12 months of the voucher date . 20% discount for first visit are not included on gift vouchers.
Gift vouchers must be produced on the date of the treatment.
12. 10Beauty is fully insured with Beauty Direct.